You have to understand what makes them the best, and it’s not the looks alone. When selecting the best websites, we looked for two major factors:
1. Do they accomplish owners’ business objectives, namely:
- Attracting prospective customers
- Getting visitors to contact or visit the shop
- Help customers choose to buy from your shop over all other available options
2. Do they help visitors accomplish their objectives:
- Find a few options they’ll consider for their future countertop
- Request or get a quote (yes, some websites have an automated quote-generator that also provides stone shops with hot leads)
- Choose 2-3, or, better yet, the one shop they will go to select their slab
In addition to that, having worked with the industry and interviewed customers, we know that, for a stone shop website to be truly one of the best, it has to have the following features:
- portfolio of completed projects
- specials (sale)
- fast and user-friendly on mobile devices (50%+ of all shoppers come to stone shop websites using mobile devices)
What we found was really disappointing. The overwhelming majority of stone shop websites we saw were junk that did not meet most of the criteria. But, here are the top 3 that did, followed by 4 more websites that were distant contenders as they were missing a lot of the required elements:
Delivering Business Results: Our Digital Marketing Case Studies
Granite Selection demonstrates one of the best website design solutions. Comprehensive menu, informative blog, extensive project portfolio – these are just a few features to enumerate.
The Stone Center’s web design is a testament to creativity and functionality. Its homepage welcomes visitors with a captivating blend of striking visuals and intuitive navigation, making it a breeze to explore their offerings. The seamless integration of multimedia elements, coupled with an elegant color scheme, ensures that users are not only informed but also engaged throughout their online journey. This exceptional design reflects the center’s commitment to excellence, setting it apart in the digital landscape.
Precision Stone Design
Precision Stone Design cannot but attract customers to get a quote and schedule an estimate, that’s why we rank it among the best websites for stone shops.
KLZ Stone Supply Inc.
A fabricator of countertops, natural stone and porcelain, KLZ Stone Supply is another example of the top websites for stone shops.
The website of Bardwell LLC, a manufacturer of kitchen countertops, is definitely one of the great websites with its call to action and highlights on the homepage.
Granite and Marble Works Inc.
Granite & Marble Works, Inc. is the next great example of a stone shop website.
Marble & Granite Tech Inc.
The website of Marble & Granite Tech Inc. gives the visitors everything they might want – testimonials, information about each stone, projects. And you can easily find it just by giving a look at the precise menu section on the top of the homepage.
And last, but not least in our selection of best websites for stone shops is the Southeast Stone website.
Important Stone Website Marketing Tips
What is the target market for building materials?
The target market for building materials is vast and varied. It includes individuals, such as those who are working on home improvement projects or those simply looking to buy supplies; contractors and other tradespeople, such as builders and electricians; businesses involved in construction, such as engineering firms and architecture practices; suppliers of building materials to the general public, such as hardware stores and lumber yards; manufacturers of building materials, from concrete to bricks; wholesalers/distributors of these products — both online and offline — including home improvement stores like Home Depot or Lowe’s.
The types of building materials being targeted vary by industry. For example, those involved in residential construction tend to focus on drywall accessories (hinges for doors), ladders for painting jobs, electrical wiring components (switches), masonry tools (trowels) etc., while more industrial-type industries may look at larger items such as girders or rebar. The list goes on – thermostats specifically designed for HVAC systems would be another example – but obviously, it varies greatly depending on what your company offers/supports/sells.
In addition to different industries within the sector itself targeting different types of building materials according to their particular requirements, there are also geographic considerations that must be taken into account when determining an appropriate target market – demand can differ drastically between countries due to local regulations regarding climate control & energy efficiency standards, etc., which will affect the kinds of products that people need access too. Finally, there are also local trends & tastes in decorating style which again has a direct influence over the kind of product someone might require when they visit a store related to material purchase!
How do I promote my B2B website?
Promoting your B2B website is an essential part of running any successful business. Fortunately, there are a variety of proven strategies that you can use to get the word out and help your site stand out from the competition. Here are some of the best ways to promote your B2B website:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO involves optimization techniques that help make sure that search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others easily find and index your web pages. Doing so can significantly increase organic traffic from search engine users who are looking for products or services related to what you offer. Factors such as selecting a domain name, optimizing metadata and page titles/descriptions, creating content with relevant keywords in mind, and using backlinks are all key components of SEO success when it comes to promoting your B2B website.
- Social Media Marketing: To maximize potential customer engagement through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., consider setting up accounts on these channels if you don’t already have them. Post regularly on these channels by sharing new content (such as blog posts), participating in conversations about topics related to what you offer, liking/commenting on other posts, etc., all in order to gain exposure for your brand which will bring more visitors back to your site over time. As a result of this increased visibility online it may also create opportunities for partnerships with other businesses based upon mutual interests shared by both parties – thus leading more customers towards engaging with you both offline/online & increasing overall sales revenue over time!
- Content Marketing: This involves creating high-quality content (such as blog posts or videos) which provides valuable information related directly or indirectly but still relevant to users’ searches & interests – If done right this type of marketing should be seen as an excellent resource within industry circles & thus strengthen relationships between current/potential customers while simultaneously driving leads via organic traffic generated from external sources such as referring websites etc. Based on this strategically positioning yourself within industry niches is also highly recommended – allowing greater access & outreach via dedicated niche marketplaces too!
- Paid Search Advertising: Another way to promote a B2B website is through paid search advertising campaigns such as Pay-Per-Click (PPC). Through these campaigns, companies can quickly begin boosting their brand’s awareness online through targeted ads placed alongside pertinent search terms used by their target audiences on popular sites like Google & YouTube among many others where user consumption levels remain consistently high throughout various different regions globally today! With strategic decisions based upon focused keyword research activities coupled together w/$ budget allocations across multiple different ad extensions then – results should start depicting major improvements quite soon enough…
- Email Marketing: Finally; email marketing remains one great tool often overlooked when focusing promotional efforts exclusively toward social media channels alone – however this traditional form still provides direct updates regarding newly released products/services or discounts offered during sales events eTC straight into inboxes belonging directly towards existing clients registered through specific mailing lists created beforehand… This additionally allows marketers further break down populations into segmented categories facilitating even better targeting capability resulting in improved click rates achieved through smaller custom messages sent at set intervals too In summation; combining elements coming from the five methods named above should readily ensure significant improvement across most areas concerning promotional processes critical toward sustainable growth development projects undertaken today
How can I grow my online stone business?
Growing your online stone business requires a few key steps, each of which will help to increase exposure and sales.
The first step is to ensure that all of your stones are accurately and clearly represented online. High-quality images with accurate descriptions should be posted on each product page, so customers can easily compare different types of stones available for purchase from your store. Additionally, consider offering detailed information about the history or origin of the stones you sell, as well as how they were sourced – buyers may appreciate this extra knowledge about the products they’re purchasing.
The second step is developing an effective marketing strategy that focuses on both organic search engine optimization (SEO) and paid advertising campaigns. SEO involves optimizing your website for specific keywords related to stone projects potential customers might use when searching for such items online; including blog posts or other content related to stone crafting could also be beneficial in this regard. Paid campaigns using platforms like Google Ads can also drive traffic towards your store when done properly, letting you reach even more potential customers than SEO alone could bring in.
The third step is ensuring that customer service is top-notch at all times; this means responding quickly to questions posed by customers on social media channels you use as well as via email inquiries sent directly through the website or shopping cart system used by the store itself. If any issues arise during shipment or delivery, make sure they are promptly addressed by providing refunds or replacements whenever possible – good reviews will go a long way towards helping people trust your business more and make future purchases from it!
By following these steps, you’ll be able to find success growing your online stone business over time! Additionally, think outside-the-box and consider new ways of marketing products such as partnering with influencers in order to spread awareness about what you sell throughout various networks -you’ll eventually begin seeing an increase in conversions if done correctly! Lastly remember that one size does not fit all: tailor strategies based upon results obtained from testing out different techniques until finding ones most effective for meeting company objectives set forth priorly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you operate?
Comrade originates in Chicago, but we worked all around the United States. We can help your business grow and increase revenue whenever you are. We have offices across most major cities in the US. For example, we can offer digital marketing services in Denver or Miami. You can even find our internet marketing experts in Austin! If you want to know more about our Cincinnati digital marketing agency or find out how exactly we can help you, contact us via the phone or email.