Looking for inspiration for a future website for your stone shop? Stop and read this FIRST!
You have to understand what makes them the best, and it’s not the looks alone. When selecting the best websites, we looked for two major factors:
1. Do they accomplish owners’ business objectives, namely:
- Attracting prospective customers
- Getting visitors to contact or visit the shop
- Help customers choose to buy from your shop over all other available options
2. Do they help visitors accomplish their objectives:
- Find a few options they’ll consider for their future countertop
- Request or get a quote (yes, some websites have an automated quote-generator that also provides stone shops with hot leads)
- Choose 2-3, or, better yet, the one shop they will go to select their slab
In addition to that, having worked with the industry and interviewed customers, we know that, for a stone shop website to be truly one of the best, it has to have the following features
- portfolio of completed projects
- specials (sale)
- fast and user-friendly on mobile devices (50%+ of all shoppers come to stone shop websites using mobile devices)
What we found was really disappointing. The overwhelming majority of stone shop websites we saw were junk that did not meet most of the criteria. But, here are the top 3 that did, followed by 4 more websites that were distant contenders as they were missing a lot of the required elements:
Granite Selection demonstrates one of the best website design solutions. Comprehensive menu, informative blog, extensive project portfolio – these are just the few features to enumerate.
Precision Stone Design cannot but attract customers to get a quote and schedule an estimate, that’s why we rank it among the best websites for stone shops.
A fabricator of countertops, natural stone and porcelain, KLZ Stone Supply is another example of the top websites for stone shops.
The website of Bardwell LLC, a manufacturer of kitchen countertops, is definitely one of the great websites with its call to action and highlights on the homepage.
Granite & Marble Works, Inc. is the next great example of a stone shop website.
The website of Marble & Granite Tech Inc. gives the visitors everything they might want – testimonials, information about each stone, projects. And you can easily find it just by giving a look at the precise menu section on the top of the homepage.
And last but not least in our selection of best websites for stone shops is Southeast Stone website.
If you are looking for a web development company that knows how to attract customers to your stone shop, contact us today.
Need a high-performance website for your company?
Book a 15-min call to discuss
About the Author
Ivan Vislavskiy is Comrade Digital Marketing’s co-founder and fearless leader, spearheading the agency’s production department.