A great senior living website is more than good design and clear text. It’s a business tool that accomplishes concrete objectives for the prospective residents and the business itself.
Here are the best practices for high-performance senior living websites:
1. They accomplish your business objectives, namely:
- Attract prospective residents and/or their influencers such as family members
- Help visitors see why they should choose your residence over all other available options
- Engage prospective residents and generate leads regardless of whether the prospect is doing research or is ready to schedule a visit to your home
2. Help prospective residents accomplish their objectives:
- Find the home they like
- Find the information they need to help make a better buying decision – floor plans, reviews and testimonials, images, videos, pricing, etc.
- Chat with representatives to schedule a visit
Here are a few great examples that match the above criteria:
The Life Enriching Communities website opens our top of senior living websites demonstrating one of the best web designs.
Lionwood is another example of the best senior living website.
The next in our selection of the best website designs is Brookstone Assisted Living Community.
Solana at the Park is a user-friendly website where everyone can easily access any information. That’s why we ranked it among the best senior living websites.
The Lakeland Hills Senior Living website is the next example of top websites.
Fox Run is one more proof that a website can be a great tool to fulfill both business and prospective residents’ objectives.
Willow Place demonstrates simple yet attractive website design that provides the visitors with all the information they might need.
Can a senior living website be both colorful and efficient? Visit the Christian Living Communities website to see that it’s not just a brochure but a great tool for generating business.
The Grove at Cerritos, a luxurious senior community, has a high-performing website that is definitely one of the best websites for senior living facilities.
Alta Vista welcomes to enjoy a lifestyle of choices and, looking at their website, any prospective resident can’t but believe it.
The last example of the best senior living website is Sacramento Enhanced Community.
If you are looking for a web development company that knows how to attract customers to your stone shop, contact us today.
Need a high-performance website for your company?
Book a 15-min call to discuss
About the Author
Ivan Vislavskiy is Comrade Digital Marketing’s co-founder and fearless leader, spearheading the agency’s production department.