The position is an internship with a trial period. Comrade Web will offer comprehensive training and provide all necessary tools.
As an Account Management Intern, you will assist our website division in communications with our clients. You will be involved in day-to-day communication with clients from various industries, assigning tasks to various team members, planning sessions, and pushing projects from one stage to another.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to build their career in an agency environment. Upon successful completion of the internship, the candidate will be promoted to Junior Website Specialist or other profile-fitting position.
Payment terms: Based on candidate’s qualifications and experience. To be discussed during the interview
- Work closely with website specialists
- Collect data and feedback from various clients
- Organize project information
- Provide status updates & reports to clients
- Assign tasks to various team members and other specialists
- Participate in brainstorming meetings
- Develop project’s plan and forecasts
- Assist in driving superior client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Complete special projects set forth by the team
- Should have strong attention to detail, able to multitask several projects daily, and be a motivated, proactive, self-starter
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be a very organized individual
- Must have the drive to learn and work in a fast-paced environment that is quickly evolving
- Preferably a college student in their senior year, recent graduate, or own a bachelor degree or equivalent
- The candidate MUST be able to commit to working 30 hours per week at the minimum
About our Web Agency
Comrade /’kamræd/ – a person (our team) that shares a life bonding experience with another person (our client and their team) because of the events and activities shared to accomplish a common, positive, and meaningful goal.
We are more than a friend, a partner or a collaborator. We are our client’s Comrade.
Our Chicago office has assembled some of the most passionate people in the industry. We are experts and dedicated professionals, but you’ll seldom find a colleague that won’t listen to a new idea or a cool feature from the team. We’re hungry to learn and try to do so everyday. It is how you reach the point of innovation.