We (check us out at www.comradeweb.com) are looking for a motivated, dynamic marketing manager with agency background and experience in managing multiple SMB clients. This position is ideal for an experienced marketing specialist or manager based in Chicago.
- Help build strategies for our marketing clients
- Establish marketing objectives for clients, oversee implementation, and successful achievement
- Work within clients’ budgets to develop and execute cost-effective marketing plans
- Learn existing workflows and continually optimize marketing processes and procedures
- Oversee internal marketing-related projects
- Review and report marketing campaign performance to clients, and CWA senior executives
- Interview, hire & train marketing department staff
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Digital marketing strategy development (big plus)
- Project management and client relationship maintenance
- A balanced approach to managing projects and executing tasks
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Deep understanding of PPC, search, display ads, bidding strategies
- Thorough working knowledge of SEO
- Experience with content marketing and marketing automation
- Leadership and people management (desire to build up and play well with others)
What You Get
We are a full-service digital marketing agency with a great work environment. Our people are fun, young, and easy-going. We are business-minded learners, doers, and goal achievers (yet, no crazy work hours).
If we are a mutually good fit, you will get a competitive salary and a fun job in the River West neighborhood of Chicago. You’ll work with nice people on your team who will help you professionally grow and feel fulfilled from your work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Chicago, IL 60642 (Preferred)