Comrade Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a forward-thinking account manager who understands the world of digital marketing and web development. As an account manager, you’ll be in charge of overseeing the success of our clients in website creation, creative and digital marketing projects.
While we require a marketing experience, having a web design background or understanding is a bonus. We can also train the selected candidate to manage web and creative projects.
- Coordinate marketing strategies for clients by assigning tasks and monitoring progress and completion
- Monitor website analytics and online advertising strategies
- Coordinate, monitor, and see the successful launch of creative and website projects for select clients
- Communicate with clients regularly through emails and phones, addressing issues and providing updates
- Gather project requirements from assigned clients, distribute tasks to the production team & ensure completion
- Provide regular updates and reports to the management and assigned clients
- Relevant college degree or work experience
- Digital marketing experience including SEO, PPC, content strategy, and social media
- Experience using online marketing tools and software
- Self-motivated and desire to achieve results
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and manage stressful situations
- A desire to learn and grow
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
About Comrade Digital Marketing Agency
We are a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in the creation of custom websites and creative and marketing campaigns. We help companies brand themselves, develop their own unique personality, and provide them the tools necessary to help drive their vision in the marketplace. Located in the River West neighborhood of Chicago, CWA is a team of individuals with great personalities and a desire to excel. We are a fun, young, and diverse group with two offices across the globe.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Why Should You Apply?
- It’s fun and never boring. You will generate and execute creative marketing campaigns, feel the real-time results of your work (increased traffic, sales, leads), brainstorm new ideas with your team, and make creative adjustments. We are not the kind of company that has very strict rules and policies, we know how to have fun, play games (even at work), and celebrate success.
- Kickstart your professional growth. The main benefit of working in a marketing agency (especially, an agency like CWA) is that you get tons of experience by working in a team of experts, visiting educational seminars, working on projects from different industries, and guided by marketing experts. In just 1 year of sweet tears and pain (joking), our people learn what their friends couldn’t learn after 5 years.
- Make the difference. We all have a common goal here: professional and personal success. If you think that you know how to conquer new galaxies, improve or even revolutionize our process, you can talk to anyone about it at any time.
How to Apply?
Tell us why you could be the best fit for this marketing account manager role: email@example.com