Barr & Young Attorneys faced a sea of competition. Their website had neither a clear delineation of services, nor any strong messages that connected with prospective clients. The small amount of web traffic they had enjoyed was being depleted, month-by-month by law firms actively building their own SEO traffic. The company’s website resembled an old-fashioned brochure; and their webmaster was only available intermittently, to make changes, corrections and updates.
- Rebrand the company: new logo, color palette and WSJ-style illustrations for gravitas.
- Redesign the website with clear navigation, large-scale photos & bold headlines that pack a dramatic punch.
- Trained Client to write high quality blogs with strategic content on a frequent basis.
- Design service-specific Landing pages.
- Execute monthly SEO services.
- Submit site regularly to attorneys directories online.
- Identified / implemented unusual approach for paid ads.
PROJECT RESULTS (ONLY 9 MOS.)
- Increased monthly leads significantly (+650%) without expanding marketing budget.
- Improved Conversion rate 350% by writing industry-specific content, and crafting multiple Calls-to-Action.
- Enhanced Sales funnel functionality with new graphics and logic-flow for prospective clients.