As one of the fastest growing local digital marketing agencies in Chicago, CWA is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic marketing project manager with agency background and experience in managing multiple SMB clients. You will create strategies, manage execution of digital marketing for multiple accounts, and oversee junior managers. Extensive experience in local digital marketing strategy development, planning website designs, content marketing, Google Analytics, PPC and local SEO are required. Plus, we expect that you will have excellent communication skills, integrity and intelligence. This position might be ideal for an experienced project manager based in Chicago seeking executive-level job opportunities and fast career growth.
- Act as a thought leader / strategist for digital marketing
- Interview, hire & train marketing department staff members
- Establish marketing goals for clients and oversee successful achievement
- Follow existing workflow processes and make constant enhancements
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website design, content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Work within clients’ budgets to develop and execute cost-effective marketing plans
- Track all marketing and sales data and present detailed written reports + verbal presentations to clients and CWA senior executives
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Digital Marketing Strategy. Research and Analysis (good understanding of Google Analytics required)
- Project management and Client Relationship maintenance
- Balanced combination of managing projects and executing tasks
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Local SEO and PPC
- Experience w/ Content marketing, marketing automation and inbound marketing
- Understanding of Website design / development processes
- Adaptability, Multitasking and agility
- Writing and Public Speaking
- Leadership and People Management
About Comrade Web Agency
CWA is a one-stop shop digital marketing agency with unique solutions. We specialize in driving measurable marketing results (leads, sales) for local businesses in the US as well as IT startups, manufacturing, eCommerce websites, and more.
We are a self-funded non-corporate startup with fun family-like environment, consisting of ambitious entrepreneur-minded 30+ young experts and an experienced executive team.
How to apply
Tell us why you could be the best fit for this marketing project manager role: firstname.lastname@example.org