Hi, we're a fast growing Inbound marketing and Web Design Agency in Chicago. Our mission is to execute the most creative and innovative marketing ideas for various local and nationwide businesses in US. Our great team is our biggest value. We have very ambitious goals set up for this year and now we need your professional help.
Who we are looking for.
We’re looking for a “rising star” in an online marketing industry. Someone, who has already learned a lot and is now looking to grow with the right team.
As a full-time Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a liaison between all departments (graphic design, development, SEO, social media, copywriting, sales) managing 5-6 online marketing projects simultaneously and being responsible for results.
- Drive the creation of marketing plans and content strategy.
- Communicate with clients.
- Assign tasks: content creation, seo, social media placement, design and development. Oversee execution of all tasks (QA).
- Execute effective marketing campaigns using HubSpot (HubSpot training and certification will be provided for the right candidate).
- Attend meetings with both clients and team.
- Monitor analytics on all platforms (Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook etc). Generate monthly reports, modify strategy.
- Be a self-learner, research new marketing platforms, recommend new tools, read marketing blogs, attend industry-related seminars and workshops after work.
- Be a positive team-player, motivating others and keeping our environment fun and creative.
- Ability to grow.
- Local travel to our Clients.
- Leadership. Ability to communicate well with different personalities, always remain calm and motivate your team with positive attitude. Extraverted.
- Very organized and detail-oriented. Ability to do smart time management and maintain dynamic schedule is the priority for this position.
- Young and ambitious marketing professional. At least 2 years of hands-on experience in online marketing, on top of current trends in online marketing, basic understanding of SEO and keyword research, social media marketing, PPC, UI / UX optimization, good design eye. Experience working with SEO tools and marketing automation tools is a big plus.
How to apply:
We want to work with someone who has read the full job description, understands our company and sends us the following materials:
- A resume with a cover letter. Tell us your story. We would love to hear about your personal and business goals for this year.
- 60 – 180 second video about yourself is a big plus.
- On a scale from 0-10 rate your skills: leadership, project management, SEO, PPC, social media marketing, copywriting, overall online marketing experience, photoshop and graphic design, web development, Google Analytics, HubSpot.