We (www.comradeweb.com) are looking to hire an ambitious copywriter editor-in-chief to produce great content as well as lead contract copywriters. Join our growing team of digital marketing experts and, if you do not have experience leading a team of copywriters, grow into a leadership role in which you’ll oversee all content production.
- Collaborate with the team and develop content marketing strategies
- Recruit and manage contract copywriters
- Plan, research and write content for our clients (blogs, landing pages) on a variety of topics (IT startups, legal services, B2B, consumer goods and services)
- Create and update metadata and cross-links, optimize on-site content and blog posts.
- love writing and can demonstrate your work and level of expertise (fast, on-point, engaging writing)
- will have a great cultural fit. We have a “conscious-hipster” environment, go out together, play games, tell jokes, support our comrades, help each other, smile and cry together – while each of us remains on top of his or her tasks and long-term missions. We all aim to maintain the balance between being ambitious and successful experts, while keeping the best qualities of being conscientious humans – and you should too.
- have experience with direct response copy and can demonstrate results
- (preferred) have experience working in a marketing agency
- are Chicago-based
- are not intimidated by working on more than one client account
- have a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- We are an 11-year old, growing, full-service digital marketing agency
- We believe that any company (regardless of size) with a good product or services can compete and win against larger enterprises—as long as they select the right team to back them. We love taking on challenges and winning battles.
- We have a multicultural, creative and friendly team of young experts, who are working together to grow our company’s collective success.
- We believe that we’re improving the world by making colors brighter and helping good businesses stand out among their competitors.
- Guaranteed 40 hours /week
- Competitive salary
- Health & dental (kicks in after 90 days)
- A startup-like environment which stimulates rapid growth
- The ability to adjust your work hours and to work remotely from time to time
- Beer and Kombucha in the fridge, or bring your own beverage of choice.
- Fun, complimentary team lunches, and events (Whirlyball, Battle-balls, Bar outings, holiday party, birthday celebrations, boating, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year